Tuesday, March 10

support group

ok, so last night i was broke-n. but now, it is a new day, a new beginning and a new start. thank God for making me realize some things. now i feel better than ever. i'll just let the negative thoughts die and stick with what's positive.
=+=+=+=+=+
last night, i was desperate to meet with my ever loyal "support group" founder Celine. she calms me down when things get out of hand. she gives me advise without judging my irrational decisions and she rides with my food cravings.aha indeed, she has been a real friend. we've been friends for 11 years now. :D i am so grateful to have her by my side. :)):))
we went to melo's last night, a restaurant/canteen near AUF. i was so delighted with how the food tastes like. the menu offers a twist in the traditional way of cooking chicken. they debone chicken breasts, fry it and then top it with a sumptuous sauce and corn and cheese... hmm, i tried the mexican chicken. it was real yummy. in fact, i brought some home. :) i am planning to go back there and try their other dishes if i have time and company. :D

mexican chicken ala melo's

we also tried the krazy cup's frozen yogurt located beside R&B. it didn't pass my standards. haha sorry po, hindi masarap. it lacked that spoiled milk taste. :P parang gatas lang-na hindi sira! nyaaaa :p :p i didn't mean to be rude, i am just being honest... :D ever loyal na talaga ako sa whitehat... :P mabait ang crew saka very accomodating sila. they even lent me and celine their extra aprons.. :P:P:P


can i get your order, sir?
our 1st time at whitehat

No comments:

Post a Comment

opinion