Tuesday, June 9

it's been a long time since i've blogged, i have been pre-occupied with things that are important to me (at the moment).
i will be going back to school. i enrolled 9 units this semester and i am hoping to finish something soon. :))

i am also living back home. it's been almost a month actually. at first, i had a hard time adjusting cuz i've been living on my own for quite sometime. but, i think moving back home made me think and straighten out my goals in life. i now know what to do. also, i missed my family's company. i feel loved and needed plus our relationship with each other is stronger now. my parents don't treat me like a child. they talk to me with respect just like any adult. in return, i also do the same.

since i've been staying at home, my expenditures has ballooned. :( i don't have any savings now. well, i just have to live by the saying, "be contented."

i can't believe i am blogging about this. i had an indecent proposal. haha, whenever i think about it i can't help but laugh. i won't divulge the details here because it is quite disturbing. but if you wanna know, just ask me. :D

ay before i forget, i lost weight pala.. :)) yi.. i am soooo excited to see myself shedding those extra pounds away. :D

i'll be blogging more soon, if i have time. Gosh, i miss documenting my everyday life..

2 comments:

  1. congrats for the weight loss!

    ..i'm tryn to lose some weight, too! i lost 1 pound last week, then gained it again as fast as you can imagine. LOL

    ~denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, BTW, tell me about the proposal... haha

    ~denise

    ReplyDelete

opinion