Wednesday, July 11

another first

Yesterday was a normal day for me. I went to school. Attended all my classes and I even recited during the discussion. Everything was ordinary when suddenly a friend texted me that she won't be able to go to work. Lo and behold and I found myself heading home to change clothes and bring some stuff for a slumber party. The night was great and we spent it sharing stories and what-nots. I really can't provide the "dits" of the stories but rest assured that they are all interesting! I really enjoy crazy random stuff like these. I am hoping that soon, I will be invited to another random night-out trip. Yeah!!! 


A photo of my ever trusty bag :))


2 comments:

  1. haha! next time sa bahay naman namin.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorabels lang! :))) just tell me when. if you want now na. hahaaa

    ReplyDelete

opinion