Friday, July 13

07/12/12


I went to SM around 9:45 AM yesterday to watch the showcased movies of the award winning internationally-acclaimed independent film director BRILLANTE "DANTE" MENDOZA at Cinema 1. The first movie, Kaleldo was great. It was semi-mainstream because of the Star-studded cast but still, the basic elements of an indie film are still present. I like how Brillante was able to show reality without hesitations on this movie. The second film entitled "Manoro" was a bit sloppy. I know, the story was great but the cinematography was not at all good. I'm sorry, but I slept halfway through the movie. I liked how the story inspired people, but still, it's a bit boring. 


After watching the movie and mingling with Direk Brillante, our stomachs were grumbling and all so we decided to grab something to eat before going back to school. Since me and my classmates have a lot in mind, we decided to just head towards the Food Court and grab whatever we craved and alas! I got myself some mouth-watering Shawarma from Passport Foods. Ang sarap lang. Omnomnomnomnom. :))) oh, as you can see walang onions yung sa akin. Yay!!



After eating, we headed straight to the Terminal to attend our 4 PM class. We were late, but our teacher came much later than us. HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

opinion