Saturday, July 21

now what?

I had to do so many school-related stuff today, gosh, this day drained the shit out of me and the only way that I could unwind and replenish my diminishing neurons aside from puffing and huffing some cigs is by tweaking the layout of my Social Networking Site profiles. See, I am very stressed because it's Hell Week a.k.a. Exam Week and because of my expertise, procrastination, all my requirements are piled up and due in a few days or so. I am really looking forward to the day that this is all over. HAHA I'm sure I am going to celebrate bigtime! Okay, so going back to my SNS profiles, here is what I did. Feel free to check them out. 


Twitter: https://twitter.com/redjsabog
Tumblr: http://redjsabog.tumblr.com/


Oh and by the way, I created my official watermark/whatevermark mark too. Here it is! 


It is quite simple, I drew the exact thing on a clean sheet of bond paper and then I took a photo, uploaded it and then edited it via Photoshop. The color will vary and depend upon the photo I'm gonna upload. :)

I also edited this photo of me by changing the color to gray scale and by adding a text below plus my watermark. 



Hmmm, by seeing the stuff I did for my Social Life, I feel like I am somehow relaxed coz it has been days now that I've been ranting about how my social life is affected by school work especially Thesis. 


Post Script: Thesis, this one is for you. First of all, I just wanna let you know that I despise you. I hate your very existence and I don't see your point of being. And also you have no right or whatsoever to take my life away either literally or figuratively. I will not let you take my happiness away, ever! You can no longer stress me because I will defeat you. Copish? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

opinion