Friday, July 25

i had a great day today. though i was kind of busy, i enjoyed. i finished all my pending jobs tonight because tomorrow's going to be my day. i was sooooooo busy last month that i did not have the chance to celebrate my birthday. yep, you read it right, i forgot my day. haha. anyway, some of my friends are coming tomorrow. can't wait for that. i am so excited. it's been awhile since i threw a party. the last party that i treated others was i think in 2006. i'll post some pics of tomorrow's happenings on monday. :))

"my heart is filled with love, i just don't have anybody to share it to" this is from a friend's point
of view. some time in my existence, i have thought of this phrase be true-that you can keep all the love to yourself and wait for someone to come. but as i mature (i think) i felt that this is a selfish act. we can show/give/share love to others in simplest ways possible. smile to your pasaway neighbors once in a while. walk an old lady across the street. etc. simple acts of love can brighten up others' day. and at the end, you will feel more fulfilled. i don't believe that you need to have a partner to be really happy. in my opinion, it will be better if you do some soul searching before getting into a relationship. if you are really happy and comfortable with what and who you are, it would be very easy to share love to others.

the world needs love...it won't hurt if we
all give it a try... :))
http://www.flickr.com/photos/katherinehalliday/427591701/

No comments:

Post a Comment

opinion