Wednesday, July 23

random thoughts

another day passed by... thank God for this wonderful day. i am busy most of the time that i tend to forget to give thanks to the big Guy above.lol
i am single. is that a shocking fact?! i am not looking for someone right now, i just want to enjoy myself, push my limits (and my luck), do my best, live everyday as if it's my last and show everyone how much they mean to me.
i was never sweet. another shocking fact. but i am processing myself to show more of what i am feeling inside. i don't want to feel that my relation
ship with others failed because i didn't speak what i felt. i am an introvert. i never appreciated large crowds. that is a primary reason why i do not attend parties. anyway, i am trying to fix myself part by part. like a broken car that needs to be overhauled. soon, i will be a better and more assured person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

opinion