Monday, September 1

i was an addict

yes. u read it right. i was an addict. i think i was hooked for about three months. i know i have let other people down because of this. i'm sorry guys. u know i have changed for the better.
i used to play online poker. if it was not under
maintenance for a month i don't think i would overcome it. yes, i played while working and that made me very inefficient. my designs were crappy and my work was not top quality. i just re-use and recycle designs. (sorry clients)
i was so overwhelmed with winning play chips that i forgot that the world needs me. not just the world, my family and most of all ou
r business needs me. i forgot my worth in reality that i value my online friends the most. i would stop whatever i'm doing if someone from poker would call me via yahoo. i would do anything for them. but, people change. i believe i have changed for the better. even if i have all the time now, i won't waste it just by playing online poker. i'd rather rest or spend time with my family. i am so glad i am over this. :)) kudos to me... hahhaa
buti nalang... i like playing live poker kesa sa online NOW... hahahaha joke. :D

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! is this for real? you just don't know how much this great realization of yours made me feel so so good... congrats... so i think you a deserve a slice of sbarro's pepperoni with extra cheese topping and a zitti...

    hey ya, dude, let's grab a bite!
    whew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Mag blog ka na lang ..

    ReplyDelete

opinion