Wednesday, September 3

many firsts

it is the first "ber" day of the year-september 1, 2008. it was a day of many firsts for me. it was the first time that i ate alone in a food chain. my eating buddy janys was absent... haha she went to see a close friend that night that's why i have to make my lakad too. lol that night, i decided to go for the big yellow M a.k.a mcdonald's. i was trying to avail of the mcdonald's card and the crew told me that i could get it if i buy a big mac. i ordered that gigantic sandwich and forced my tummy to eat it all in. that was my second first. i have never ate a big mac before in my entire life. (sorry guys)eating it was messy. grabe! tulo-tulo cia. anyway,i felt fulllllll after eating it. last but not least, it was my first time to eat/drink a float. haha sorry kung ignorante ako... hahaha sohorrrrry tanga.... :D masarap pala yun... the rest of the night kept me awake. i can't sleep because i am sooooooo bloated. and i am afraid na mabangungot ako... hehehe atleast i am entitled to a free fries and 5% discount ata for bulk orders. (not sure sa benefits)

No comments:

Post a Comment

opinion