Saturday, October 4

blah blah blah thoughts na wala lang....

it's been a month since i've blogged. i was busy and i don't have anything to write about, that's what i want to believe. a lot has happened to me in a month's time. i enjoyed my month though i worked my ass off. i travelled, learned new things, got broken, met new acquaintances, got fixed (lol), appreciated house music, played billiards again, been awake for 48 hours with my siblings, nakabundol pa pala ako ng tao! etc.... andaming nangyari, i can't enumerate them all. these memories will be with me forever. ang saya, sometimes i think na simple things in life matters more than wealth or popularity. september was a month na full of new things and experiences for me. i am hoping that october would be better if not the same. :D
i took this pic inside ONA while chinecheck nila ung nabundol ko. it's a reminder for me. napapasmile lang ako everytime i see it.
P.S.:sa buong month ng setyembre yan lang ang pic ko. i guess i forgot about blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

opinion