Tuesday, October 7

one sunday


last sunday was a very tiring day for me. for the nth time, i went to SM. andaming tao sohobra!! lol i am proud to say na i have completed my attendance during SM's 3-day sale. haha do i get a plus 2 direct to the card for that??hahaha
i asked my siblings lauwet and bibap if they want to come with me. i don't know why pero if i am gonna do something enjoyable, i want my siblings to be there with me. maybe because, i moved out too early, i was 19 then, un bang i didn't see them grow or something.. (i have got to stop this, i'm talking like a mother na) anyway, when we reached the mall, i saw my bestfriend.. mas masaya na tuloy..i was gonna buy myslelf a pair of trousers, kaso lang i forgot na walang bank pag linggo so ayun, walang extra money. pero during the first two days, nakabili na ako ng 2 pants kaya ayus na rin. my brother bibap bought himslelf a pair of school shoes. i was tired just looking at him find his size. grabe! size 12 siya so we really had a hard time looking. finally, nakahanap na cia ung mga tipong pang Dance instructor ang dating...heheeh joke...
we headed for the hypermarket afterwards to eat. we had a double beef, no cheese, no onion shawarma with extra sauce and extra chili. after eating we decided to call it a night, we have work the next day pa and may pasok pa sina bibap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

opinion