Tuesday, July 2

Interview

As all of you know, I am job-hunting now. I am currently a bum in a foreign land. All I have to do and focus on is landing a job in the soonest possible time. I admit, I am quite pressured, but not that much. I just don't like the idea of asking money again from my parents. The feeling sucks big time!

Anyway, I had my second interview this morning. I really want that job. I feel that I would grow there. I would be able to maximize my full potentials in that institution. Before I forget, the company is Rex Studio. It's a Chinese company established recently. I didn't feel burdened during the interview. Everything was great. I came in 10 minutes early- I know that's kinda late but what am I suppose to do, I went off on a different bus stop. I rode a taxi afterwards to be there on a decent time. The guy who interviewed me was not hard to understand at all. He almost had a neutral accent as compared to other people I come across with everyday. He asked questions about my professional profile and how I went from being a Consultant to being just a front desk officer. I politely answered that that was the only job I could get that would fit into my schedule. I didn't have trouble answering the questions. What bothers me is that if I don't qualify for the job. That would really bite me. Grr. Now, I just have to wait for their call. He said that they would update me within 1-2 days. I am really hoping and praying that I get this post. 

Here's the website of Rex Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

opinion